Author Topic: New top gear  (Read 551 times)

Offline eddiegtb

• v5 sti impreza
  • Car: Impreza
New top gear
« on: July 05, 2016, 10:37:48 AM »
Did anyone watch the series? What did ye think of it ? I thought Chris Evans was probably the worst man for the job so I was delighted to hear that he's packed it in ! Matt le blanc wasn't too bad in fairness I think maybe him and Chris Harris could actually pull it off !

Offline smokey wrx

• Unique And Epic
  • VIP Member
  • strugglin by....
Re: New top gear
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2016, 12:07:38 PM »
As expected it's had the savage cars but it's just not the other 3 and that is what is going to be the death of it I think! Evans was screaming and shouting for the first couple of episodes but had seemed to calm down the last couple and (as much as I can't stand him) he was becoming bearable to put up with because of my interest in the cars to be on it!
I wouldn't watch it on Dave a second time in a year or 2 the way I would with the others tho!
I think Sabine and the other 2 dudes would have been an addition to the crew with the 3 boys but Eddie Jordan I don't see the point of! Maybe as a show off celeb, as relevant as Kim kardashian, maybe I'm being harsh cos his f1 team let me down in my youth as a Honda lover!
I'm giving 10/10 for the cars and 4/10 for the show because of 3 hosts I think make it ok to watch!

Offline m3 mick

• VIP Member
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2016, 10:49:38 PM »
I thought le blanc was funny enough I liked Harris and the other lad!! Sabine is very good Jordan didn't annoy me at all I thought he was good in a few of the episodes! I actually thought Evans was getting a bit better by the end!!

Offline nivek4209

• VIP Member
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2016, 12:07:21 AM »
Didn't actually mind Evans hated LE plank thought he was totally wooden
Cars were awesome as usual not much else better on a Sunday eve so still watch it
Bring back the other three muppets any day :)
00wrx RA 2.1 Ali burrows forged CDB
MD321T  with stainless headers and uppipe
Simtek ecu six speed excedy racing clutch and fly
Full 3" exhaust
 Brembo conversion

This web site is hosted by