Author Topic: a stand up job  (Read 1617 times)

Offline Hammie

• VIP Member
a stand up job
« on: February 12, 2012, 09:35:30 AM »
Just want to thank the local Garda around me here in the area

Last night on the way home from the pub I noticed a cÓr sitting outside my apartment just down from where the wagon sits! As I got closer it turned its head lights on and moved forward to where I could see it better, turned out to be a garda car! Anyway he asked who I was and where I was heading!
He asked about stolen cars and have many been found here! Then he pointed out 4 cars to me that he thought looked out of place, he told me that all 4 of them turned out to be stolen!

I told him about a silver car that had been around a few times in the previous few days and he told me hed keep an eye out for the next while in the area

You can understand how horrified I was to find out how many stolen cars have been recovered from round here lately! They also told me that they would keep an eye on all our cars as well!

Normally id be saying the gards are useless
But this morning I'll give them a :thumbright: :icon_thumleft: Job well done :clap:
No annimosity shown here
Infact I couldnt give a rats ass

Offline truenut

• Team Member
  • Southern Rep.
Re: a stand up job
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2012, 09:37:57 AM »
Fair play to them! With the amount of thefts going on these days its nice to see them out patrolling!

Offline Hammie

• VIP Member
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2012, 03:35:30 PM »
Another 3 cars recovered here last night!
Speaking to the Garda this morning they were able to tell me 2 of them came from Dublin area and 1 from Waterford

3 unmarked patrol cars per night doing the rounds here at the min and 2 marked!1 of the gards from armed response unit asked me for a spin in the wagon as well..... he thinking of getting a new toy to replace his 200sx that he put into a hedge lol
No annimosity shown here
Infact I couldnt give a rats ass

Offline Coopster

• OnLine Maniac
  • Admin
  • Xbox Coopsterz
    • Coopster Blog
  • Car: Forester
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2012, 03:49:08 PM »
 :clap: fair play its great to see them out and about actual looking out for crime instead of waiting for it to happen first  :gun:

This web site is hosted by http://www.chireland.com.